Space for Top Talents
Our vision is to drive innovation and foster company foundations based on space technologies and infrastructures. AZO engages with SMEs, big-industry, academia, centres of excellence, knowledge transfer networks, funders and entrepreneurs to help in the commercialisation of new space technologies.
How to apply
We are an innovative, pioneering company and we employ talented, enthusiastic staff.
If you think you have the skills, drive and expertise we are looking for, then please check our Job Vacancies below to see if we have any vacancies that might suit you.
If we are not currently recruiting for a role in your field, you may still submit your CV to register your interest in relevant roles in the future.
Current Job Vacancies
- Innovation Competitions Project Manager (m/f) (German version)
- Innovation Competitions Project Officer (m/f) (German version)
- Intern (m/f) / International Innovation Competitions
- Intern (m/f)
- Trainee Copernicus App Lab (m/f)
- Placement as a part of the international innovation competitions (m/f) (DE)
- Internship Marketing and Events (m/f)
- Junior Marketing Manager (German version)